The Northern California World Trade Center is hosting a trade mission from Ghana, Africa. Visiting executives are interested in business-to-business meetings with American businesses in a variety of fields to explore potential business opportunities and network. Brief meetings will take place throughout the day.
Interested American companies are invited to RSVP (RSVP required) to the NorCalWTC at the email address above.
Sectors/Industries of Interest
• Construction machinery companies
• Engineering and construction companies
• Construction parts companies (i.e. producing pipes, gaskets, bolts, elbows)
• Road construction companies
• Oil Exploration Companies
• Gas Companies specializing in pipe laying and pipe integrity testing
• Companies producing energy saving products
• Renewable energy engineering companies
• Farming and farming equipment companies
• Agricultural machine parts companies
• Agricultural mechanization companies
• Event managers/agents
• Event equipment producers/distributors
• Companies that offer Health Training (international services)
• Banks and financial institutions
Available meeting time slots include 30-minute to 1-hour segments between 9:00 am – 12:00 pm or 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm. This is free for American businesses to attend.