168 S Los Robles Ave
Pasadena, CA 91101
New to Human Resources or want a refresher? Build your HR muscle at this one-day, topic-packed seminar focused on the employment life cycle, from hiring through termination.
CalChamber’s employment law experts (your personal HR trainers) explain and provide compliance information for these core fundamentals:
- Hiring, including I-9 verification and criminal background checks
- Discipline and termination
- Wage and hour; exempt and nonexempt classification
- Meal and rest break requirements
- Leaves of absence basics, including paid sick leave
- Discrimination and harassment prevention
- Policies and best practices
Learn what you need to know and take away best practices to avoid common HR mistakes. Join us at HR Boot Camp.
- Comprehensive overview of the employment life cycle
- Presented by CalChamber’s top employment law experts
- Conversational, interactive instruction lets you ask questions throughout the seminar
This seminar offers guidance only and does not serve as or replace legal advice.