Participate in this comprehensive export training and enhance your knowledge and skills in global trade. What you don’t know could hurt you.
The NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) credential designation provides competency in global commerce. As such it certifies an individuals ability to conduct global business across four key domains: global business management, global marketing, supply chain management, and trade finance.
Expert, accredited, trainers in all four CGBP domains will cover a broad range of global competencies. This training program will enhance your Global Business knowledge and give you the tools necessary to compete in today’s global market.
Sample topics and skills you will learn:
- Assess a company’s export readiness
- Choose appropriate incoterms
- Calculate landed cost
- Evaluate international freight forwarders
- Check foreign buyer’s credit
- Select modes of entry to foreign markets
- Understand payment mechanisms
- Access government tools, services & grants
- Complete international documentation
- Navigate international trade compliance
Improve your company’s performance and international growth!