168 S Los Robles Ave
Pasadena, CA 91101
Meet in person with our qualified trainers and meet California’s two-hour harassment prevention training requirement for California supervisors in companies with 50 or more employees. (AB 1825, AB 2053, SB 396)
Ideal for California supervisors, HR managers and business owners
What’s considered sexual harassment by law is not always obvious. There are gray areas to watch out for, and in-person training allows group discussion and further clarification.
This interactive, expert-led seminar:
- Debunks common myths about harassment in the workplace—e.g., that most sexual harassment complaints involve unwelcomed touching; or that employees do not report sexual harassment because they fear retaliation.
- Trains attendees on workplace behaviors that are considered harassing conduct or may create or contribute to unlawful sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Depicts real-life workplace scenarios through role-playing exercises.
- Provides information to assist in preventing and effectively responding to sexual harassment complaints or other inappropriate conduct.
- Satisfies California-mandated supervisor training for employers with 50 or more employees, providing practical examples of harassment in the workplace and ways employers can address and prevent future conduct and legal claims.