4500 MacArthur Blvd
Newport Beach, CA 92660
This two-day program is led by the Bureau of Industry & Security’s professional counseling staff and provides an in-depth examination of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
The program will cover the information exporters need to know to comply with U.S. export control requirements on commercial goods. Presenters will conduct a number of “hands-on” exercises that will prepare you to apply the regulations to your own company’s export activities.
This workshop will explain:
– The Scope of the Export Administration Regulations
– How to determine the export licensing requirements for your product
– When you may export without applying for a license
– What an “Export Management Compliance Program (EMCP)” is, and how it can help meet your regulatory responsibilities
– What the Enhanced Proliferation Control Initiative is, and how it affects you
The registration fee is $500 per person. Includes continental breakfasts, a luncheon both full days, and conference materials.