Customer Service Manager
CalChamber is a not-for-profit organization committed to helping California businesses survive and thrive while complying with complex laws and regulations. Our members are a diverse group, ranging from companies such as Microsoft and the Walt Disney Corporation to local companies with a handful of employees.
For more than 125 years, CalChamber has worked to make California a better place to live, work, and do business by giving private sector employers a voice in state politics and providing a full range of California-specific products and services.
The Customer Service Manager to be responsible for managing the processes and systems related to servicing our customers and members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide superior customer support by identifying issues, devising solutions, and accepting ownership to a successful resolution.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements for Customer Service department and the company.
- Oversee order entry, answering customer service phones, and performing all customer service activities as needed.
- Create staff schedules for breaks and chats.
- Calculate monthly commissions for upsell, SO and membership.
- Managed customer service efforts to resolve customer issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Assist in office management.
- Act as liaison between sales, customer service, marketing, product development and technology departments to ensure customer needs are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business or related field preferred or combination of education and experience equivalent.
- Excellent decision-making skills and be a problem solver.
- Outstanding communication skills to coach all staff and departments that interact with Customer Service and LMS
- Ability to multitask and shift priorities to meet the needs of staff and our customers.
- Must be able to multitask in case of shifting priorities.
- Must have minimum of 7-10 years prior experience in customer service and/or sales department.
- Ability to use personal computer and standard business software.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Mail, fax or e-mail cover letter, resume and salary history to:
Fax: (916) 325-1268 or
Mailing Address: California Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 1736
Sacramento, CA 95812-1736